Amazing WordPress Support at Your Fingertips
We are here as your monthly tech team. Ready to answer your questions.
Our WordPress support plans are geared toward small, medium, and large WordPress site owners. Whether you are just starting, having been blogging for some time, or are just tired of the technical aspects of running a site, we are here.
We work very hard to provide every size business and website owner with individual recommendations based on what their site provides, where it’s hosted, and the goals you have for your website/business.
Please take a look at the quick FAQ below to answer any questions you might have about how we work and what we offer.
What Our WordPress Support Plans Offer
All plans come with daily, offsite backups powered by BlogVault. Backups are stored for 90 days and accessible at any time.
With the power of flexibility come the need for updates. We will test and follow plugin, theme, and core updates to make sure they are safe.
What good is a website if it’s filled with malware? We scan sites daily to make sure they are clean. If malware is found, it is cleaned out.
If your website is down, we will know it instantly. All sites are monitored to make sure they are up and running. A site down can cost money.
We are known for our fast email support, so we extend it to anyone who uses us. If you are a monthly customer, you get priority.
Every customer gets a free staging site to test updates, design changes, new themes, or whatever they want. You only have to ask!
What Our Customers Say
If you have a WooCommerce powered site, please contact us first before ordering any monthly support. WooCommerce sites require a lot more upkeep than typical sites.
- Protect$10PER MONTH/3-MONTH MINIMUMOffsite backups and security to give you the ultimate blog insuranceDaily Backups (offsite)Free Malware RemovalDaily Security ScanningLive FirewallUptime MonitoringFree Staging SiteAccess to our supportNo Access to Premium Plugins/Themes
- Insure$39PER MONTH/3-MONTH MINIMUMFor the peace of mind. A blog insurance plan.Daily Backups (offsite)Managed WordPress UpdatesDaily Security Scanning/FirewallFree Malware RemovalUptime MonitoringFree Staging SiteEmail Support5% Off Additional Project QuotesNo Small JobsNo Access to Premium Plugins/ThemesFree plugin audit ($69 value)
- Ready$69PER MONTH/3-MONTH MINIMUMReady to start online and need help beyond maintenance.Daily Backups (offsite)Managed WordPress UpdatesDaily Security Scanning/FirewallFree Malware RemovalUptime MonitoringFree Staging SiteEmail Support10% Off Additional Project Quotes1 Small Job (30-minutes)/monthAccess to Premium Plugins/ThemesFree plugin audit ($69 value)
- Aim$99PER MONTH/3-MONTH MINIMUMBest value with $235 worth of jobs available per monthDaily Backups (offsite)Managed WordPress UpdatesDaily Security Scanning/FirewallFree Malware RemovalUptime MonitoringFree Staging SiteEmail Support15% Off Additional Project Quotes5 Small Job (30-minutes)/monthAccess to Premium Plugins/ThemesFree plugin audit ($69 value)
- Fire$199PER MONTH/3-MONTH MINIMUMNo limit to jobs requests each month. Best for very active sites.Daily Backups (offsite)Managed WordPress UpdatesDaily Security Scanning/FirewallFree Malware RemovalUptime MonitoringFree Staging SitePriority Email Support20% Off Additional Project QuotesUnlimited Small Jobs/monthAccess to Premium Plugins/ThemesFree plugin audit ($69 value)
We recommend you take a few moments to read through our in depth FAQ page that answers a lot of questions when working with us, but here are a few of the most common ones about our WordPress support plans.
Our plans are priced per WordPress site, not domain. You can have two WordPress sites installed on the same domain, one being a sub-domain. These would need to have a separate plan.
Jobs are anything that can be done on your site that is 30 minutes or less. These can include setting up a plugin, incorporating tracking scripts, helping with a hosting issue, CSS edits, page edits, etc. You can always just contact us if you have questions about if what you need would be covered.
We are here to support your site, but we want to grow with you. We want to be your tech support, so adding a 3-month minimum insures this can happen. It takes some upfront time to look over your site and ensure it’s secure an up to date. If you need to cancel before the 3 months are up, you will be required to pay out the rest of the time.
We make it pretty easy. You can email us, use our form, or go into our Facebook group (which you should join anyway)
Email to [email protected]
Use our support form
Join our Facebook Group
Yes, we do. Please contact us with how many sites you have and we can get you a quote. The prices above reflect the price per WordPress site. If you have a sub-domain with WordPress installed on it, that is considered a second site.
Premium plugins include: premium caching options (multiple depending on situation), Perfmatters, Novashare, Elementor Pro, Imagify, Fluent Forms Pro, ThirstyAffiliates Pro, Kadence Blocks Pro, Kadence Pro, Kadence Conversion, and our custom iMark Toolkit. These plugins are not automatically installed on any customer site. They must be requested via the ticket submission form. Premium themes include GeneratePress and Kadence.
Unfortunately no. We are not able to provide rollover credits for jobs you don’t use each month. They expire at the end of each month based on your billing cycle.